The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Who we are
- Kingdom Roofing Limited are located in Milton, Canada, offering full service roofing repair and replacement.
- Our website address is: https://www.kingdomroofinglimited.com
- We can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 647-567-0814
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- The personal information we collect from users and site visitors include: name, email address, phone number and message
- The information collected through Contact us is used to provide additional information about any of our services.
- The contact form do not store data, it does handle user submitted data. When user completes the form we ask for consent to store personal data temporarily.
- We may collect name, email address, review title, rating, and review content.
- Your name and review may be shared on this website.
- If your review is posted on the website, you can request that it be removed at any time
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a web site transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes and allows us to analyze our site traffic patterns.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) in our website to display Google Analytics Reports and Real-Time Statistics in our WordPress Dashboard.
According to Google Analytics terms of service (TOS), Analytics customers are prohibited from sending personal information to Google. By default, the GADWP plugin doesn’t send this type of data to Google.
Regarding IP addresses (which can also be considered PII in certain circumstances), Google Analytics reports don’t include nor display such information.
Google updated their Data Processing Amendment (DPA) to account for the General Data Processing Regulations (GDPR). We read and accepted the amendment accordingly.
The IP anonymization feature
While Google Analytics is not revealing IP addresses on reports, this doesn’t mean the IPs are anonymized by default. GADWP plugin provides such a feature, The IP anonymization feature is enabled in our website.
The User Opt-Out feature
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP plugin provides full support for user opt-out. The user op-out feature is enabled in our website
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
Google Analytics provides a browser extension that will allow users to opt-out tracking across all websites. If you want to opt out, download and install the add-on for your web browser here’s the link.
Who we share your data with
We do not share any personal data with anyone.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
If you complete our contact forms, the data is not stored.
If you complete our review form, the review and its data are retained indefinitely.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org